- Art of the Cataclysm art book, featuring 176 pages of never-before-seen images from the archives of the Blizzard Entertainment cinematics department and the World of Warcraft development team, as well as progressive visuals from multiple stages of development.
- Exclusive in-game pet: he may not be a breaker of worlds just yet, but Lil' Deathwing will still proudly accompany heroes on their struggle to save Azeroth from his much, much larger counterpart.
- Behind-the-scenes DVD with over an hour of developer interviews and commentaries, as well as a special Warcraft(R) retrospective examining the rich gaming history of the Warcraft universe.
- Soundtrack featuring 10 epic new tracks from Cataclysm, including exclusive bonus tracks.
- Special-edition mouse pad depicting Deathwing menacing the ravaged continents of Azeroth.
- World of Warcraft Trading Card Game cards, including a 60-card starter deck from the Wrathgate series, two extended-art cards, and two Collector's Edition-exclusive hero cards, marking the first appearance of goblin and worgen heroes in the TCG
There's a rumor that the first person to level 85 on every server will get a special Title. How unrealistic is it to get such a title? Not really, with the new Cataclysm leveling guide!
It's not out...yet. However, if you order your Ultimate WoW Guide now, you will automatically get your FREE Cataclysm leveling guide in time for launch, securing you the position of first to level 85!
Why Get To 85 First?
If you like PVP - Being first to level cap will give you the opportunity to get a head start on earning honor, by destroying all the other level 80-85 in PVP. If you're one of the first, you won't have much competition in the battle grounds, and you will be able to earn honor like there's no tomorrow!
If you like PVE - Sure, being one of the first means you won't be able to raid immediately, but you will get a head start on dailies. And with the included Cataclysm Dailies Guide, you'll be set to get everything done quickly and efficiently, giving you more time to focus on getting gear, working on trade skills, or maybe trying your hand at the new Battlegrounds!
Either way, all of this will also benefit your guild when it comes to guild leveling, giving you and your guild a head start on all of the Cataclysm guild perks!
So what are you waiting for? Go try Dugi's Ultimate WoW Guide today!