For leveling 1-85, Dailies, and Gold Try Dugi's Ultimate World Of Warcraft Guide Free!
There are twenty five Guild Levels in all and each of these Guild Levels will automatically reward everyone in the guild with an extra "perk". The way your guild will gain experience is through PvP, Dungeon and Raid progression, questing, and other sorts of things. Basically: game interaction.
There was once a rumor of there being a "Guild currency" but Blizzard has rethought that and it has has since been removed. Rewards that would have been purchased with Guild currency will now just be "unlocked" after you reach the required level or complete a guild achievement for the respective reward. Once one of these rewards is unlocked, all guild members will be able to purchase it with regular gold. Some of these rewards will include special guild tabards, special mounts, special heirlooms, and the rumor is that you will finally be able to have a guild tabard on your mount, kind of like the Argent Tournament banners.
Any new guild members will not be able to buy everything immediately. They will have to contribute to the progression of the guild before they can even gain access to any of the top rewards. Each time a player helps towards the leveling of the guild he/she will gain a form of reputation with the guild and so the best of the rewards will require all of the players to be exalted with their guild before they can even buy it.
Below is a list of all the Guild Perks thus far, in order by their respective level. Enjoy!
- Fast Track (Rank 1) - Experience gained from killing monsters and completing quests increased by 5%.
- Mount Up - Increases speed while mounted by 5%. Not active in Battlegrounds or Arenas.
- Mr. Popularity (Rank 1) - Reputation gained from killing monsters and completing quests increased by 5%.
- Cash Flow (Rank 1) - Each time you loot money from an enemy, an extra 5% money is generated and deposited directly into your guild bank.
- Fast Track (Rank 2) - Experience gained from killing monsters and completing quests increased by 10%.
- Reinforce (Rank 1) - Items take 5% less durability loss when you die.
- Hasty Hearth - Reduces the cooldown on your Hearthstone by 15 minutes.
- Reinforce (Rank 2) - Items take 10% less durability loss when you die.
- Chug-A-Lug (Rank 1) - The duration of buffs from all guild cauldrons and feasts is increased by 50%.
- Mobile Banking - Summons your guild bank. Instant, 1 hr cooldown
- Mr. Popularity (Rank 2) - Reputation gained from killing monsters and completing quests increased by 10%.
- Honorable Mention (Rank 1) - Increases Honor points gained by 5%.
- Working Overtime - Increases the chance to gain a skill increase on tradeskills by 10%.
- The Quick and the Dead - Increases health and mana gained when resurrected by a guild member by 50% and increases movement speed while dead by 100%. Does not function in combat or while in a Battleground or Arena.
- Cash Flow (Rank 2) - Each time you loot money from an enemy, an extra 10% money is generated and deposited directly into your guild bank.
- Guild Mail - In-game mail sent between guild members now arrives instantly.
- Everyone's A Hero (Rank 1) - Increases Heroism points gained by 5%.
- Honorable Mention (Rank 2) - Increases Honor points gained by 10%.
- Happy Hour - Increases the number of flasks gained from using a flask cauldron by 100%.
- Have Group, Will Travel - Summons all raid or party members to the caster's current location. Unlimited range, 6 sec cast / Channeled, 2 hr cooldown
- Chug-A-Lug (Rank 2) - The duration of buffs from all guild cauldrons and feasts is increased by 100%.
- Bountiful Bags - Increases the quantity of materials gained from Mining, Skinning, Herbalism, and Disenchanting by 15%.
- Bartering - Reduces the price of items from all vendors by 5%.
- Everyone's A Hero (Rank 2) - Increases Heroism points gained by 10%.
- Mass Resurrection - Brings all dead party and raid members back to life with 35 health and 35 mana. Cannot be cast when in combat. 64% of base mana, Unlimited range, 10 sec cast.